Trust in the LORD with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding.

Proverbs 3:5

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Its Been A While

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd update anyone who is interested.  I'll start with sweet B.  He is 4 now and as wild as a little boy can be.  He has so much personality.  He never meets a stranger and is such a joy to be around.  He has his moments, but we wouldn't trade them for the world. He is kind hearted like his mama and stubborn like his daddy.
On another note, we have great news!  We found out in December that we are pregnant!  
To say that we were shocked is an understatement.  After 10 years and 1 adoption, the Lord says, ok its time.  We are so blessed to be able to experience both adoption and having a child on our own.  B is so excited to be a big brother.  It's going to be a crazy year, with a 4 year old, newborn, school (for me) and work all rolled into one, but I can't wait.  Our little one will be here this August!  Stay tuned!

God Bless, Scott and Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment